Dear Parents and Guardians,
Welcome to Mr. Styles’ 5th Grade! Some of you are familiar faces and some of you are new to our class. I hope you are as excited for this coming year. We are going to have a fantastic adventure exploring new things and learning about our world.
Next year, we will be switching with Ms. Flynn’s class for Science and Social Studies. We will also be switching reading groups with Ms. Bonanni.
- Read at least three books and send me something telling me what you liked or did not like and why. Please make sure at least one of these are from Dorothy’s List. All Dorothy’s List books are available at Fletcher Free Library.
- Practice your Math Facts and compete with other people by playing Kakooma! (It's on the links page on the classroom website!)
- Our classroom website is: http://mrstyles5.blogspot.com/. That is also where the summer reading log is posted.
Have a wonderful summer! If you have any questions now or over the summer, do not hesitate to email me. It may take a couple of days to respond over the summer.
Parents, as you are looking toward next year, please look for these supplies:
Pencils, and lots of them!
- 1 or 2 packs of Wide-Rule Notebook Paper
- 3 bound composition notebooks
- 1 one-inch three ring binder
- 5 dividers
- Hand sanitizer (large or medium bottles)
- A folder for students to use to bring papers home
- Even more tissues
- A box of band-aids
- Dry erase markers (regular size)